EBOARD NUKE_USERS! HELP PLS

Begonnen von jono, 17 August 2002, 15:02:32

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

jono

:cool:  
 :mad:

i have installed eboard through the installation and run the install script.

how come when i register a new user for php-nuke, the new user is not registered for eBoard, so i can keep registering new users with php-nuke but the eBoard won't update its memberslist to be the same as php-nuke! :(

help

also

i have chmod 666 my files and i cannot change theme, tho i select another theme and click save, but it reloads the page with the different theme selected but it looks exactly the same!

please help

jono

DarkBoy

Hi
 sorry i  dont know exact what  you mean ?   the mainthemen  of  your website ( Nukethemen) or the themen in  eBoard ?
 take a look  in database if exist an table:  nuke_eBoard_templates  and in this  table is  a theme     default.

Else  if  you  are user and  change the Themen  as Admin  take  a look in table nuke_user   and ssearch  your name  and  look which themen ist  specified in your  user settings!!

tequila

Hi.

Each user can store his own eBoard-Theme under "Profil" in the eBoard-Header.
So if you changed the settings there as a user or admin and change than the main-theme of the eBoard, you will not see the new selected theme.
Please note: the default-theme ist handelt by the "defaulttheme.php" AND NOT by the "default"-Theme in the data-base. The entry in the data-base is only a space holder so that you have the possibility to select the "default" theme. So don't delete it ... but if you wish to modify it, modify the "defaulttheme.php".

Try it as an anonymous user. They should always see the main-theme of you eBoard.