buddy5

Begonnen von , 04 April 2002, 17:10:49

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

when I click on the site messenger icon I get only a blank pop up window.
Why? and what should I see in that window?

thanks ale

delabona

Hi Ale! I suggest, that you was clicking on the site manager button on this site... you should see all members, which are online in the moment as well as a link to view al members who have registered on this site! By clicking on a link from a member which is online yet, you can write a private message to him like as well as icq, aim and so on... I hope, that this topic is helping you! Try again... It works!

Kind regards

Chris

I tried your buddy and it's working good but on my site I still get a blank pop up window, aaargh!

delabona

Oh... That`s the kind of your problem... Is this window still blank without any content in it! I have had the same problem too! But there wasn`t any error... All I had done is deleting all cookies! And then... Success!! I hope that you have already inserted the SQL-File into your database! That can be the failure too... Please tell me if it works so or not...

Good luck!

Chris

In  functions.php there are some lines similar to this

$sql = "SELECT p.post_time, u.uname FROM posts p, $prefix"._users."

or

$sql = "SELECT count(*) AS total FROM posts WHERE forum_id = '$id'";

or

$sql = "SELECT forum_moderator FROM forums WHERE forum_id = '$forum_id'";

I don't have this fields and tables.
Maybe you forgot to insert a sql file in your distribution or is it an error ?
I don't have such fields and tables in my database...

bye ale

DarkBoy

Hi
 no we  dont forgot an SQL.  some Provider  have Problems with  an direct message  between user :(  so we work on an  Version without the function!!! So  send me your Mail and i will send you an  other bufddy5.php so we hope it works on your Provider