New member activation problem

Begonnen von le Chaland, 07 Oktober 2023, 01:44:24

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

le Chaland

Hello from france.

Coming back to pragmaMx since a long time due to real life obligations.
A long time ago, the time where pragmamx.fr was not dead ... Great site, great help, big loss.

I see the big job who has done since, congrats !

Just a big regret, no more integrated smf  :embarassed:  Maybe back in the future.

I am triyng to install a new site and have a problem :

When a new member want to register, he receive the mail activation with the link to activate his account, but when he click on the link, the account is said as already activated. The recovery password function not work.

In my admin panel, there is not this member and i can not activate his account manually.

If you need to have a try, look at here : www.coslcb.club and try to open an account.
I have the problem on both the 2.8.4 and 2.8.6 version of the cms.

Here is details of the home server :

Operating system: Linux (Linux mut-http-web00-fr 4.18.0-305.19.1.lve.el8.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Sep 23 11:04:54 EDT 2021 x86_64)
MySQL-Version: 10.5.12-MariaDB-log-cll-lve
PHP-Version: 8.0.26  Memory: 256.00 MB   Max execution time: 30 Seconds

PHP-Info :
PHP-Extensions: Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, sqlite3, zlib, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, hash, filter, ftp, gettext, gmp, SPL, iconv, json, pcntl, readline, Reflection, session, standard, shmop, SimpleXML, mbstring, tokenizer, xml, litespeed, fileinfo, mysqli, pgsql, bcmath, dba, dom, gd, imap, ldap, imagick, exif, PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, posix, soap, sodium, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, Phar, intl, OAuth, mysqlnd, tidy, Zend OPcache

Another thing, when i try to manually delete the entry in the mx_users__users_temp table with myoos dumper it is impossible, i need to empty and reset the table to do the job.

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance.

Olaf

g

Olaf

Kein Support über PN, Mail etc.!
Bitte die Fragen im Forum stellen, nur so helfen die Antworten auch den anderen Usern.
Bitte auch die Boardsuche nicht vergessen, oft ist genau dein Problem schon an anderer Stelle gelöst worden!

le Chaland

le Chaland

Zitat von: Olaf am 07 Oktober 2023, 17:25:27i will check that

Hello. Always my problem. Do you think it can be a problem with mariaDB 10 ? I Wrote a ticket to my host for asking if it is possible to switch to mysql 8 ... But i doubt he can or want ...

le Chaland

Hello.

When i use this configuration :
Send auto generated password, activation by admin ->

- New user can register, receive the first mail confirmation.
- The admin can activate the account.
- But the user did not receive the second mail with his password he should received.
- The user need to use the lost password function to terminate successfully the registration process and access his account.

Hope this can help. If you need more tests, let me know and i will do.

Sincerly.

Nouvelle

suche in 'modules/User_Registration/index.php' nach:

$exist = mxGetUserDataFromUsername($uname);
if ($exist) {
    mxErrorScreen(_ALREADYACTIVE, '', false);
    return;
}

und ersetze mit

/*
$exist = mxGetUserDataFromUsername($uname);
if ($exist) {
    mxErrorScreen(_ALREADYACTIVE, '', false);
    return;
}
*/

Damit funktioniert auch "Passwort vergessen" wieder
Kein Support über PN, Mail !
Bitte die Fragen im Forum stellen, nur so helfen die Antworten auch den anderen Usern.
Bitte auch die Boardsuche nicht vergessen, oft ist genau dein Problem schon an anderer Stelle gelöst worden!

le Chaland

Thank you very much, you saved my life  :hi: