PDF backup (UserGuest)

Begonnen von algebre, 14 April 2007, 18:14:23

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

algebre

Hallo

in this moment i'm translating pragmamx to arabic. 
and i have a probleme with arabic characters in guest boock  (backup PDF)  i'm trying to put file: iso-8859-6.map (where i found in the net) into includes/html2fpd/font/makefont but that doesn't want to work (die gleiche Sache mit türkischer Sprache)

gefällt helfen mir

JoergK

Have you read the informations on www.fpdf.org/ ?
ZitatWhat languages can I use?
The class can produce documents in many languages other than the Western European ones: Central European, Cyrillic, Greek, Baltic and Thai, provided you own TrueType or Type1 fonts with the desired character set. Chinese, Japanese and Korean are supported too.

Additional in Tutorial 7 you have a list which *.map file are available for which language.

The authors of pragmaMx, particularly the guestbook do only use the fpdf-lib, but they don't create it.
In your case you should have a look in the forum from fpdf to find a solution for the arabic language.

And last, but not least: the *.map file for Turkish (ISO-8859-9) is already delivered within pragmaMx 0.1.9.
Gruß,
Jörg

Nobody is perfect ... so don't call me Nobody

algebre

hi
Thank you
ZitatHave you read the informations on www.fpdf.org/ ?

Unfortunately there are no things about this code pages:ISO-8859-6 OR cp-1256  :mad:

I go nevertheless to continue the translation without this option. (pdf backup) :'(

the progression of the translation is to:  (~~ 90%) http://www.pragmamx-ar.22web.net/ O0