Does anyone need any dutch lang files?

Begonnen von jr, 11 Juni 2002, 11:46:24

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

jr

Hello,
been busy with some translating, and because Iam from Holland it is in ... Dutch...
Anyone wants it?

tequila

Hi jr.

Sorry, I have no need for an dutch-langfile because I don´t speak dutch ;)
But would you translate one other langfile for us? It is the langfile for the "new forum" which will be released in the next weeks. You would get the english-version from us (or german, if you like or both ;). It is something around 600 lines (sorry, I know it´s a lot), but most of it are single words and not whole sentenses.

Would be very great from you and I think, maybe someone else needs you other dutch-langfiles. For which modules or systems do you have dutch lang-files? Could be interesting for the other people.

Thanks a lot,
bye Alex ;)

jr

The current dutch lang files are:
downloads, feedback, guestbook, memberlist, My_eGallery, Private_Messages, Recommend_us, Surveys, Web_links, Xforum, Your_account, Search, Topics, Kalender and of course the main lang file.

Tequila, I will give it a go send me the german and english file.

tequila

Ohui, thanks a lot ;)

The langfiles are not finished allready cause the new forum is still in beta-testing. But I will send it to you as soon as possible.

It´s really nice from you to care about us ;)

Bye

lexi

ZitatHello,
been busy with some translating, and because Iam from Holland it is in ... Dutch...
Anyone wants it?
graag! :)

kanake

do you want me to translate it in türkish?
may be any kanak will need it
spass loollll
what a forum is that you test?
is it something like eBoard?