Hallo! Ich benötige etwas Hilfe bei SMF

Begonnen von andyS, 16 Januar 2006, 21:31:57

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

andyS

Mag ich wahrnehme diese Gelegenheit, zu sagen, was ein großer CMS-Index Pragmamx ist!  Verzeihen Sie mir bitte, den ich britisch bin und ich spreche nur Schulejungendeutsch, so morgens mit Google, alle Seiten zu Englisch zu übersetzen.  So manchmal kann ich möglicherweise nicht durchaus richtig verstehen.

Ich habe pragmamx angebracht und das coppermine-MX, beide lassen fein alle laufen, die ich bin jetzt ein Forum benötige, das überbrückt.  einige Pfosten an SMF lesend, verstehe ich, daß die Software nicht völlig in der LageIST, mit dem pragmamx zu verbinden wegen anderer copyright-/legalausgaben?  Ich würde lieben, ein gutes Forum mit Pragmamx zu haben.

Obwohl ich sah, kann eine Verbindung, die mehr nicht für ein ArbeitsPragmamx zur SMF-Brücke uns bearbeitet, nicht sie benutzen?  Ich auch morgens, das sich wundert, warum Sie das "hier angetrieben durch" Forum SMF benutzen können SMF 1,1 RC2, wenn es nicht mit Pragmamx funktioniert?

Das Brett Sie laufen läßt jetzt alleinstehendes sind?  Helfen Sie mir bitte mit einer verwendbaren Verbindung, wenn möglich bitte, jede mögliche Version von SMF und von Brücke zu downloaden, die arbeitet.  Verwendet Eboard wert und überbrückt es richtig?  Ich wollte wirklich SMF verwenden.  Viel Dank für Ihre Zeit und Geduld.  Ich schaue vorwärts zu Ihrer Antwort.  Andy

For the English version.. Here's What I actually put into Google to Translate! Please forgive me if there are any embarrassing problems with my poor translation!

May I take this opportunity to say what a great CMS script Pragmamx is! Please forgive me I am British and I only know school boy German, So am using Google to translate all pages to English.. So sometimes I may not be understand correctly.

I have installed pragmamx and the coppermine mx, both run fine all I need now is a forum that will bridge.     Having read a few posts at SMF I understand that the software is not fully able to link with pragmamx due to other copyright/legal issues?

I would love to have a good forum with Pragmamx. Even though I saw a link that does not work anymore for a working Pragmamx to SMF Bridge we cannot use it?

I also am wondering why you can use the "Powered by SMF 1.1 RC2" SMF forum here if it will not work with Pragmamx? Is the board you are now running standalone?    Please help me with a suitable link if possible please to download any version of SMF and a bridge that works. Is Eboard worth using and will it bridge properly? I really wanted to use SMF.    Many thanks for your time and patience. I look forward to your reply.    Andy

jubilee

Hello !
ZitatMay I take this opportunity to say what a great CMS script Pragmamx is! Please forgive me I am British and I only know school boy German
No problem. Feel free to write in english.

ZitatMay I take this opportunity to say what a great CMS script Pragmamx is!
Glad to hear that you find it usable ;)

ZitatHaving read a few posts at SMF I understand that the software is not fully able to link with pragmamx due to other copyright/legal issues?
That is true. The original SMF from Lewis Media is a standalone forum script.

ZitatEven though I saw a link that does not work anymore for a working Pragmamx to SMF Bridge we cannot use it?
We have still a working Bridge pragmamx<->SMF that is still in beta-test. We plan to publish the Bridge when Lewis Media has published the first stable from the 1.1 Version (at the moment the actual Version is the 1.1 release candidate 2 and this is *maybe* the last rc before the stable version comes)
So when the stable Version comes from Lewis Media for the SMF then we will publish the Bridge for Pragmamx. You can see here, it will work.

ZitatIs Eboard worth using and will it bridge properly
If you *need* a forum, feel free to use the eBoard. It works an is written for Pragma/VKPMX (no standolone/bridge combi). We will provide a converter eBoard->SMF when we publish the SMF-Bridge so you can save your eBoard thread/posts.
If you don't need a Forum now, wait for the SMF-Brigde. It is better als the eBoard (more functionality ...newer.... hmmm .... state of the art ;)    ).
greetings
jubilee

Jay-E

emmm nur so mal neben bei !!! Neues problem neues topic!!!!