sql 283 235 491 339 errors

Begonnen von louciano, 06 März 2002, 15:00:43

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

louciano

Hello,
i am new to vkp.Actually i have just download the program but i cannot get it work.I get :

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vhost/com/nukien/dvb/includes/sql_layer.php on line 235

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vhost/com/nukien/dvb/includes/sql_layer.php on line 283

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/vhost/com/nukien/dvb/includes/sql_layer.php on line 283

Where is the problem?I have searched the forum for an answer but i only speak english so i couldn't locate the problem.

Anyone who can help me?
Here is the url of my site:
http://dvb.nukien.com

DarkBoy

Hi
i think you have a error in your config.php settings !
First installation starts in german. Pls check your  settings in DB  to connect the Database and try again !
Read the Installation exactly and try again. So if  the Problem start agian ,write a post here, so we check  again.
In order  it is possible that your Provider doesnt work with NEW php Version.

Please HELP ME,what am i doing wrong? :cry

i have checked the config,here is what i entered :

$dbhost = "localhost";
$dbuname = "dvb";
$dbpass = "xxxxxxx";
$dbname = "nuke";
$prefix = "nuke";
$user_prefix = "nuke";
$dbtype = "MySQL";

I used phpMyAdmin 2.2.3 and the Mysql is 3.23.46
Before installing vkp i installed succesfully the phpnuke 5.4 and then i delete the nuke.sql and i created the new nuke.sql to run vkp, but the files of 5.4 moved them at :
http://dvb.nukien.com/5.4
Help me if you can.
Thanks
Louciano

DarkBoy

The VKP is not to update another version .only for a NEW INSTALL ! Please delete all DB Tables and also the space and install the VKP again and do not update. Clearly we will help you around the problem to solve .So normaly the VKP running after NEW and fresh Install without Problems ! So we think we catch the Error that you have and  terminate him  :D ;)