Phpnuke 5.5 Member login Problem

Begonnen von humoristas, 30 März 2002, 05:08:51

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

humoristas

First of all i want to concratulate the people that made the XForum and modify it for use at phpnuke. It is the greates forum! I have installed the XForum 1.6n corectly at the url http://www.humor.gr/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=indexnav (i can give u the greek.lang.file if u want). I use phpnuke 5.5 version. But i have a problem. When a registered user get inside it, he is not connected automaticly at the XForum althought he is connected at the other site (phpnuke as a member). When he clicks at the button registrer-login of the forum he goes to the member control panel of nuke! This is not happens if a user connects as a phpnuke administrator. The administrators have no problem. They connect automaticaly. Please help me. A forum is uselless without members! Thank you for advance.
If you want to check login http://www.humor.grwith username:\"test\" and password:\"test\" [Bearbeitet am: 30/3/2002 von humoristas]

DarkBoy

Hi
 First , you are right, XForum is  one of the best ! We think so too:)
But now ypur problems.

With your TEST Account I can not logged in !
Second : The XForum shows me a white one Site without ERROR and without Forum ?
So , i think there is one Mistake. If you active this Forum for Member , it  wants to show me : Sorry this Modul is for....blablabla

Third: You said that you use Nukr 5.5 ! In Your Stats  stand  Nuke 5.4  and in Nuke 5.5 there isnt  sites like : user.php, reviews etc .  This  Sites are Modules in Nuke Verion 5.5!
I think you make an Update with Nuke 5.5 ? If you do this I can say you that  the update Funktion isnt working 100%  so many errors must be  fix manual!!
 And  next Question : Use you Nuke XFORUM Version before? So if you make an Update to 1.6  and an Update Nuke 5.4 to 5.5  i can say that i have nor Idea how is the rsult after doing this !

So , if you can  delet the Forum and take the XForum Version in our Downloadsection ! Its one Version earlier but it works ! And  wait some Days we stay in work to Fix the XForum1.6 !

But one TIP : Check the Settings in XForum! so  that you  give permission for user to register and write in XForum !

And last :)  We want check your Site one Minute later if we have some  time, but it is not so easy :)  we have a look in Explorer Tasks :) where are the Buttons and Links :) If you khnow what we mean :)  So pls wait we wwill help you with little Time!

humoristas

Sorry...! My mistake. I had dublicate the member "test". Now it is ok BUT the password is "3334".
I log out of all accounts and i click the XForum link of this forum that i had posted. I saw this white page you said. It was very strange indeed. It was the first time i saw it! Then i used the link of www.humor.gr home page that is a small banner up right corner "KOYBENTOYLA NA GINETAI..." and it worked fine. Use this please if you have problem (why this happened?)
I checked the XFprum settings and they was OK. I can give you if you want an admin account to check them to. Just give me your mail to send the pass:)  
The nuke version i use is 5.5 but i keep the half of setting.php file for do not modify it again. Is there a possiblility this to be the problem off all these?
I have work very hard to modify the setting and themes and lang files and many others of the Xforum for use it with humor.gr. If i use the previous version i will loose :cry them?
ZitatAnd 2 last questions. Can i delete threads as administrator with some way? Does the one thet opens a thread gets a mail if a member post a reply to it?
Thanks for all...  [Bearbeitet am: 30/3/2002 von humoristas]

humoristas

The problem is solved. I installed the newest version. But 2 last questions remains.  :)

FrankySZ

Hi humoristas,
In the thread, at the bottom you can find the links for deleting a complete discussion or one entry in the thread.
An other way for deleting an entry within a thread is to click edit and mark delete and then save changes.

The poster must mark the option to receive an email, it's over the sendbutton. If he doesn't check this he receive no email.
greets Franky

DarkBoy

Hi
 send me  the Admindates : webmaster@maax-design.de
So i Take a Look:)