help me please

Begonnen von , 07 März 2002, 02:30:51

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

like i see the phpNuke VKP-fsz is the best edited ver of Php nuke on th net but i cant use it becouse there is no Turkish and Albanian language i have php nuke 5.5 on my web how can i install xmb_nuke55 downloadet from this site?

FrankySZ

Hi,
thx, in our Downloadsection phpNuke-Languages you can find all languages for nuke5.5 in one file.
There could be little differences between some languageelements but if you change your site to english you can see what the misssing data in Turkish and Albanian languagefiles means.

For installing xmb_nuke55 you find an english installationguide included the zipfile. At this time noone has translated the english languagefiles for the xmbforum to Turkish or Albanian language.
Please tell me more about your problem while installing xmb_nuke5.5.

btw it would be nice if you register on our site, thx.
greets Franky

ok but i want to put the xmb on normal php nuke 5.5 can i make that

DarkBoy

Hi
if you take the XMBForum5.5 in our Downloadsection  you can do it.

i have XMBForum5.5 from tours download section

DarkBoy

Ok
and now  all Systems are running?
btw, pls register on our Site

uhhh i am using a PHP nuke 5.5 the original version and i want to put yours
xmb_nuke55 into him can i make that?

i am registered here but when i post something the posters name is still unregistered here is the info:
Welcome to maaX dESIGN!

You or someone else has used your email account (deepdark@mt.net.mk) to register an account at maaX dESIGN. Following is the member information:

OK i test it and edit the PASSWORTS  here!!!![Bearbeitet am: 8/3/2002 von Admin DarkBoy]

deepdark

Test   for deepdark Account!

So hi deepdark you see that i  can post here with your name ! So pls check your correct LOGIn and  Cookies!
The Answer  to xmb_Nuke55 Forum .
YES you can  use this one in normal Nuke 5.5 [Bearbeitet am: 8/3/2002 von deepdark]

DarkBoy

hi
see at  the post  :)
and pls change your Password again in your Usersection

deepdark

how to install xmb_Nuke55  in my php nuke

DarkBoy

Hi for details read the INSTALL . Download the file and  open the DOCS File  and read install. Or in fast :
download the FILE
load all Files on Wabspace

and  run this link
www.yourdomaineandpath.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=install

following the steps and  XForum will be installed.BUT better you read the INSTALL !!!!!!!!

deepdark

but where to extract the files of the forum ?

DarkBoy

Hi
Unpack into the same files as the Download it after that displays .

EXAMPLE : in download is an HTML file in this file is :
modules/XForum!!!
and now  load this file  in  your space:
modules/XForum and following the Installation in the DOCS.
Pls  Read the Installation :) there is all list WHAT you have to do!

deepdark

i cant find the install doc or txt on the zip file :(

DarkBoy

it is in :)
 you see an file like  HTML, original_xmb_docs and many  .TXT  like  INSTALL-ENG.txt.
but now here ist the install the nuke_xmb_Fourm Nuke Version5.5
ZitatFile INSTALL-ENG.TXT
---------------------

What is XForum?
---------------
XForum is originally port and modularization of XMB forum (http://www.xmbforum.com) version 1.1. It is now a fork because of recoding all inside, doing big optimizations and fix a lot of bugs inside. And because XMB v 1.5 is totally different and is going on Portal system way.

XForum is now its own project.

XForum is  PhpNuke 5.x and PostNuke 0.6x versions compatible. Its own lang file and SQL scheme
are XMB 1.1 compatible...

Be carefull, you can find plenty versions of XMB Nuked, look here to see what version you have:

[ ] Nuke Hardcoded version French
[X] Php-Nuke 5.5 version
[ ] PostNuke 0.6x Version Beta 0
[ ] PostNuke Hardcoded Version French

IMPORTANT: INSTALLATION
-----------------------

Choose your install method

- Install by script (Be Carefull, install script need to access settings.php to change its values.
  Be sure this file is writable. Sometimes you can't because of security . Install script will fail.
- Manual installation
- Manual upgrade

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

installion by script.

To install , you have to do:
1) download your files in your provider directory. Name: XForum. You must have this directory scheme: [NUKE]/modules/XForum/[XForum files]
2) Check that settings.php is Chmoded 666 or 766 (writable)
3) Login as admin in Your site abd use this url to start install:
http://[YOUR site here]/modules.php?op=modload&name=XForum&file=install
abd follow instructions step by step.
4) IMPORTANT: Please check that both directories 'modules\XForum\images\avatar' (XForum avatars) and 'images\avatar' (Nuke Avatars) have the same avatars files.
5) For maintenance only in this beta version, the module name is strictly hardcoded and is: XForum. Don't try to change it, you will have serious problems. It will be done in the future.
6) This module est Php-nUke and PostNuke compliant : no core modifications

For Manuel Installation read the TXT files pls.

deepdark

thx my friend now is ok but can you explain to me how to put more icons on my nuke php i have downloadet a zip file wit lot of pictures can you tell me in witch directory to put them?

DarkBoy

Hi
 so i think  now you can install your XForum .
Yes we can write an install  for ICONS   , but   i dont know  if you mean  the AVATAR in XForum or  waht else ?
Give an  description so we can see what we can do :)

Just a question in the file I downloaded I did not find the install file & help anywhere...  :cry    

FrankySZ

Hi,
we check it, possible the little errordevil was on work :-)
greets Franky

DarkBoy

HI Deepdark,
im so sorry , i  forgot in download upload  the install.txt !!
My fault