Installing coppermine

Begonnen von le Chaland, 22 November 2023, 00:12:27

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

le Chaland

Hello, is this module still compatible with the latest version of pragmaMx ?

I am trying to install, but i just get a blank page ...

I remember a distant time with a coppermine gallery and an smf forum fully integrated into pragmaMx, and it made a perfect whole, but maybe I'm a little too nostalgic.,.

Olaf

this Coppermine Modul ist not compatible with pmx 2.8.xx
please use the SiriusGallery
g

Olaf

Kein Support über PN, Mail etc.!
Bitte die Fragen im Forum stellen, nur so helfen die Antworten auch den anderen Usern.
Bitte auch die Boardsuche nicht vergessen, oft ist genau dein Problem schon an anderer Stelle gelöst worden!

le Chaland

I will try, later. Others things such as add content to do before. Thank you.

le Chaland

Finally installed quickly ...

It seems to be the same problem as here.

With php 7.4 :

With php 8.xx :

I started to correcting somes french languages strings. More checks are needed, there is a bit of work ... Once terminated i can send to you corrected languages french files if you want.

le Chaland

I forgot the version of the galery :
SiriusGallery für pragmaMx® 2.x - V2.12.656

Olaf

missing constants should not be present. The latest versions of pragmaMx and SiriusGallery work in the languages offered.
Please check whether all files have really been overwritten.
g

Olaf

Bitte die Fragen im Forum stellen, nur so helfen die Antworten auch den anderen Usern.
Bitte auch die Boardsuche nicht vergessen, oft ist genau dein Problem schon an anderer Stelle gelöst worden!

Olaf

If you have better translations, we would be very interested.
g

Olaf

le Chaland

No problem. I check too somes other modules, as i use then. A lot of other things to do, with the cms, and the real life too, it will take some time but i will go back to you at this subject. It is a minimum compared to all the work you offer to all.