Dynamique Menu - URGENT PLEASE

Begonnen von fabrice67, 09 März 2006, 12:46:38

⏪ vorheriges - nächstes ⏩

fabrice67

Hi ! sorry for not speaking german.
I am a french user and would like to use a specific menu availability.
I tested Xoops, but pragmamx seems to be much better. (faster, very clean admin manager)

1. I am using the "sommaire menu" module : I have 3 categorys and 5 product in each of category.
I would to display in the "sommaire menu" each category and as sub-menu, each of the 5 products (with activ links on products), clicking on the product should redirect me to the page product. How can I manage that ? is there a specific module which can manage that (I mean creating a page which will be choosen within the "sommaire menu" item ?

2. by the way, how can we do that :
http://www.pragmamx.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=43
I am speaking about the boxes with the images coming over them.
can we use a specific block or module for that ?

3. other question : is your own theme available ? I like very much this design and would like to modify it for a project.

4. last question : I would like to have some short description product displayed on a page. let's say 6 products. 3 col and 2 lines. Each product should be in a box. including a small photo and a link saying "more info..." is there a module for that ?

Many thanks for your short answer  :)

Jay-E

Why you don´t ask in the france forum of pragmamx??? www.pragmamx.fr .....

henne

See post before.
That is simple HTML.  The pictures were segmented before with Macromedia Fireworks.  Then it was inserted over the contents manager.
No, sorry that is specialy for our site.
See post before.
bye Henne

don't click the blue "e" on your desktop, use Firefox

Jeden Tag verschwinden Rentner im Internet, weil sie gleichzeitig alt und entfernen drücken

fabrice67

I did not expect an answer before a few hours (days ?) on the french forum
refer to it : very low trafic, answers arriving some times few days later

ok; sorry Henne I did check the post before (german language  :o
but I will try to understand unsing google translation.
ok.
I understand. I will try to understand how to build my own themes
i will check that too
tks:-)

fabrice67

which post are you refering to ? "Spaw und Bilder" ?

henne

Zitatwhich post are you refering to ? "Spaw und Bilder" ?

No, i mean the post from Jay-E in this thread.
Zitat
I understand. I will try to understand how to build my own themes

Here you can find a little tutorial, to create your own theme ;) But in german. I think, Diabolo from the french community has translated the tutorial.

bye Henne

Jeden Tag verschwinden Rentner im Internet, weil sie gleichzeitig alt und entfernen drücken

fabrice67

No, i mean the post from Jay-E in this thread.

which one ?  ???
not easy to find in more than 50 pages
can you give me a link or the post name ?
tks

Here you can find a little tutorial, to create your own theme
where ? no link  :)

tks

der_luecke

Well, you've misunderstood Henne, he ment the post of Jay-E in this thread ;)
Referring to your last question, ich would say, that there ist no need for a module in that purpose. Just take the content manager and create some tables. It's pure HTML or just use the editor.

It's the same with the boxes of your second question. It's all about HTML ::)

Yeah poor diabolo ist rather alone :'( He's working a lot for the French translation of pragma. I'm not quite sure, if he already translated the manual, you could find our German manual using this URL http://www.pragmamx.org/Content-pa-showpage-pid-43.html

have a nice day and a lot of rock'n roll using pragmaMX

Olaf
Grüsse
Olaf

Kein Support über Mail, (ungefragter) PN oder ICQ, ausschließlich direkt im Forum!
Das ich so was mal schreiben muss;-)

fabrice67

Hi Olaf !

Oh I feel stupid ! I must be very tired (slept only 2 hours the last nightsss)
Yes for the french forum, there is Diabolo. He seems to be very helpful. but he seems to be "alone" :-)

I was thinking than posting here will bring me a faster answer. so you did.
I will try your solution. I am not very friendly with PHP or HTML (thats why I use some softs like pragmaMx. I am a graphist  ;)

that's what I would like to do :
I would like to publish "products", like in a catalogue.
let's say we have 15 travels in Marocco.
I want to display in the left menu a category : Marocco.
then when choosing this thread, it will display all the 15 travels.
choosing one will bring us on selected travel.

another idea is to display on a welcome page 6 travels in promotion (3 horizontals on 2 lines)
is there a module able to display selected product in such a page ? (with photo, part of text and a "more info...")

or do you think that i need an e.commerce system to manage that ?
if yes, do you know one which works well with pragmaMx ?

thanks a lot for your help :-)

and tks for your link, very nice from you  :)
à bientôt,
Fabrice

der_luecke

Hoi Fabrice,

ZitatI am a graphist
me too ;D

partying in the middle of the week? ;)

So, your are not so familiar with php, which is no trouble, and HTML, this is tough shit, baby. A shop will be released soon by rio, but I think it's much to much.

For your examples, I would use the content manager:

Create a new contentfile and name it Marocco.

Use the SPAW-Editor to create some tables as you like them – colours, size e.g.
Save the content and open it via contentmanager. Look at the URL-Line in your browser and you will see something like
http://www.yourdomain.de/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

If you want to open this adress via the left-side-navigation, you have to open the blocks-manager in the admin-menu. In this  Modul you will create a new HTML-Block filled with your URLs created in the contentmanager. Now you're able to open them just by clicking the links.

6 travels in promotion
Use the articles with SPAW

Oh, by the way, you are graphist. The editor doesn't work with Safari, in case you are using a mac. Take the fire fox.

See you

Grüsse
Olaf

Kein Support über Mail, (ungefragter) PN oder ICQ, ausschließlich direkt im Forum!
Das ich so was mal schreiben muss;-)

fabrice67

It's so nice from you Olaf !

tks again ! I will try to do it like that !  :)

and yes, i'm using FireFox

Yours,
Fabrice

henne

bye Henne

diabolo

Hi,
@fabrice 67

http://www.pragmamx.fr/modules.php?name=Forum&topic=195.msg1170;topicseen#new

J'ai un boulot en journée (et pas ds l'informatique) et je suis en ligne essentiellement le soir en ce moment , donc soit patient je répondrais toujours à tes questions, mais pas forcément dans la minute  :)

fabrice67

Bonjour Diabolo !

loin de moi l'idée de critiquer le forum. je trouvais juste dommage qu'il y ait si peu de monde. mais ça changera cetainement...
je vais donc poster dans le forum français, et j'espère un jour, à mon tour, pouvoir contribuer activement aux discussions.

cordialement,
Fabrice